Local governments, utilities, universities, and commercial campus owners leverage Cartegraph in conjunction with Esri’s ArcGIS platform to manage operations and maintenance activities of every infrastructure asset—indoors, outdoors, above, and below ground. With this powerful combination, users optimize the performance and useful lives of their infrastructure assets, improve space utilization, maximize resource efficiency, and reduce operating costs through smarter, data-driven decisions. Additionally, Cartegraph embeds and extends ArcGIS Indoors to provide mutual customers deep space and move management capabilities. The systems work together seamlessly to drive tightly integrated workflows for indoor asset and work management.
“We are very excited about how Cartegraph has embraced and committed to the ArcGIS Indoors technology,” said Robert Laudati, director, Global Alliances and Partners, Esri. “Partners like Cartegraph are critical to providing deep, effective solutions for customers. They extend Esri’s powerful platform technology to deliver valuable and meaningful business solutions. We are pleased to play a key role in extending Cartegraph’s robust ‘under the roof’ offerings to provide a truly comprehensive solution for infrastructure owners.”
As an ArcGIS Indoors Specialty partner, Cartegraph is ready to work with facility operators to ensure their teams have access to the indoor maps and data they need to drive high-performance operations.
“Operations and maintenance accounts for 80% of the cost of facility ownership and optimizing space utilization maximizes ROI on the other 20%,” said Cartegraph CEO Josh Mallamud. “That’s why it’s so important to have accurate space inventory and the ability to efficiently operate and maintain your indoor infrastructure assets. This is a classic, location-centric business problem that is best addressed through the combination of ArcGIS Indoors—particularly the mapping and positioning capabilities—and Cartegraph. Our workflows are designed from the ground up to meet the operations, maintenance and space planning needs of building and infrastructure owners.”
Cartegraph is also a Release Ready Specialty Partner, an ArcGIS Online Specialty Partner, and an ArcGIS Marketplace Provider. For more information on managing your indoor infrastructure operations with Cartegraph, visit cartegraph.com/UC. Additionally, Esri Virtual User Conference attendees can visit Cartegraph booth #V120 to see the ArcGIS Indoors solution in action.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient and sustainable communities through better stewardship of buildings and infrastructure. They offer powerful, intuitive SaaS solutions that help government agencies, utilities, higher education institutions and commercial campus owners, manage their infrastructure assets and associated operations. With Cartegraph software, users optimize the life of their infrastructure, deploy maintenance resources efficiently and increase productivity to drive high-performance operations. For more information, visit cartegraph.com.
Esri, the global market leader in geographic information system (GIS) software, location intelligence, and mapping, offers the most powerful geospatial cloud available, to help customers unlock the full potential of data to improve operational and business results. Founded in 1969, Esri software is deployed in more than 350,000 organizations including 90 of the Fortune 100 companies, all 50 state governments, more than half of all counties (large and small), and 87 of the Forbes Top 100 Colleges in the US, as well as all 15 Executive Departments of the US Government and dozens of independent agencies. With its pioneering commitment to geospatial information technology, Esri engineers the most advanced solutions for digital transformation, the Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics. Visit us at esri.com.