PR – Telvent Miner & Miner is proud to announce the availability of the ArcFM™ Solution version 9.2.1. The ArcFM Solution assists electric, gas, water, and wastewater utilities in editing, modeling, maintaining, and managing facility information. ArcFM Solution 9.2.1 is certified with ESRI’s ArcGIS® 9.2.
The ArcFM Solution 9.2.1 introduces enhancements including:
- Responder now supports Telvent OASyS DNA SCADA and DMS integration in order to leverage real-time and analytical data of the network. This release also features numerous scalability and performance enhancements.
- Feeder Manager has been extended to provide support for multi-tiered networks. When Feeder Manager is configured, electric traces will respect multiple voltage levels within an electric network.
- Mobile: Inspector has been enhanced to improve usability and support a wider variety of field workflows. ArcFM replication now supports synchronizing non-versioned and non-GIS data to field devices. Finally, the inexpensive and easy-to-use Redliner and Inspector extensions can be integrated with Designer to draw preliminary designs.
- Designer has been extended with new work function support, an enhanced “Remove from Design” tool, and improved work management system failover support.
- ArcFM Server now includes an out-of-the-box web browser application known as ArcFM Viewer for ArcGIS Server. This application provides the ability to trace and identify features and view ArcFM Attributes. ArcFM Server is built on ESRI’s Web ADF and integrates directly with ArcGIS Server Manager. The customization API allows developers to extend the existing functionality within custom web applications. ArcFM Server web services can be consumed by third party applications and provide a key component for supporting SOA business solutions.
- Fiber Manager is a new extension for managing and analyzing fiber optic systems. It is a set of tools and reports that connect, maintain, and manage an organization’s fiber infrastructure. Fiber Manager provides robust functionality for managing fiber splices, patch panel port connections, circuits, OTDR outage traces, fiber availability analysis, and numerous reports.
“Telvent Miner & Miner continues to build on its powerful ArcFM Solution suite. This latest release adds an out-of-the-box web application and interfaces to operational systems such as SCADA and DMS. This new release includes new tools and improved performance and scalability,” says Rich Ruh, TM&M’s Director of Product Development.