PR — ERDAS Inc. announces its participation with Leica Geosystems as the exclusive platinum sponsor of ISPRS 2008, held at the Beijing International Convention Center in Beijing, China, July 3-11, 2008.
Exhibiting in booths #103-108, ERDAS is showcasing a broad array of interoperable GIS, remote sensing and photogrammetry solutions for authoring, managing, connecting and delivering relevant and timely geographic information to Government agencies, National Mapping companies, Defense organizations, Systems Integrators, Oil/Gas companies, GIS Services Companies, Regional GIS clearinghouses and Location-based service providers.
“We are excited to participate in this important conference, brining our technology to meet the geospatial information needs throughout China,” said Guy Perkins, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, ERDAS. “ERDAS provides the most advanced portfolio of solutions for transforming geospatial data into business critical information vital for decision-making processes.”
ERDAS will also be conducting seminars demonstrating how its solutions more quickly and easily utilize and manage geospatial information with standards based, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). ERDAS experts in the fields of GIS, remote sensing, photogrammetry, assisted feature extraction and web serving technology, will host a User Forum and ERDAS Showcase.
ERDAS Seminars and Events held at ISPRS 2008 include the following:
· Tools for environment and resources planning at your fingertips: ERDAS Remote Sensing Solutions; July 7, 13:00-14:00
· ERDAS Showcase; July 8, 14:00 – 17:00
· Photogrammetry at work with ERDAS: Scalable photogrammetric solutions from the desktop to a production environment; July 9, 9:00 – 10:00
· ERDAS User Forum; July 9, 13:30 – 15:30
· Enterprise business systems from ERDAS; July 10, 10:30 – 11:30
For more information, visit ERDAS in the Leica Geosystems booth, or contact ERDAS at + 1 866 534 2286.