- Jan 29, 2016
- Comments Off on Calendar
- 1071222 Views
NewSpace companies and Aerospace Primes will have an opportunity to network with innovative B2B solutions providers who will support the constellations of satellites. Developers of AI, robotics, propulsion systems, ground communications, and service providers offering satellite decommissioning, deorbiting, and debris mitigation, will share their latest solutions to challenges in the downstream satellite ecosystem.
At the Space 2.0 Summit, attendees will be able to:
• Gain insights on how Aerospace Primes are brainstorming new, more creative paths to extend growth trajectories
• Hear what’s in place to fuel investments and research in space applications
• Learn about proposed technical and safety standards for on-orbit activities
• Understand why satellite servicing is the foundation of the future economic development of space
Pre-Summit Workshop on April 3, 2018
Panel Discussions include:
• ITU Filing Procedures to Access Foreign Markets
• Legal and Practical Challenges of Government Acquiring Commercial Capabilities
• Partnerships and Collaboration as a Solution to Maximize the Value of Big Data
• Procuring Launch Services, Contracts, and Policy Considerations
Redlands, California—Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics, and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research’s (UNITAR) Operational Satellite Applications Programme (UNOSAT) will host the 2018 GIS for a Sustainable World conference from April 17 through 19 in Geneva, Switzerland.
The conference will showcase the ways nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), international organizations, and, for the first time, the private sector are using GIS technology to find sustainability solutions and improve the lives of the most vulnerable. Esri staff will be on hand to inform attendees about how these organizations can leverage GIS to make sustainable development goals a reality by working to end poverty and inequality and address climate change, thus improving health and the quality of life. The theme of the conference this year is People, Planet, Prosperity, and Peace.
22 – 23 May 2018
Business Design Centre, London UK
The geospatial event for everyone involved in the gathering, storing, processing and delivery of geospatial information. Incorporating an international trade exhibition, a cutting edge conference, associated meetings and a programme of live commercial workshops sessions.
Organised in collaboration with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES), The Survey Association (TSA), the Association for Geographic Information (AGI) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
For more information contact info@GeoBusinessShow.com or +44(0)1453 836363
LinkedIn: GEO Business
Twitter: @GEOBusinessShow #geobiz
In 2018, the UMGEOCON Program Committee once again intends to build a delivery of education which provides attendees with the opportunity to:
- Hear diverse cross-border viewpoints,
- Learn from national experts about topics seldom explored in state conferences, and
- Participate in hot topic, deep-dive tracks.
The anticipated primary areas of focus will include:
- Open Source Software,
- Open Data,
- Federal and International Geospatial Programs,
- Big Data,
- Emerging Technologies, and
- Professional Certifications.
2018 SPAR 3D Expo & Conference taking place June 5-7 in Anaheim, California.
- The exhibit hall is over 50% sold out
- Attendee registration tracking 200% over compared to this time last year!
From our 20 Minute Demo Theater presentations, New Product programs, Launch Pad for startups and our cost-effective exhibit packages, you won’t want to miss the 2018 SPAR 3D Expo & Conference, co-located with AEC-NEXT.
SPACE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED. Sign up today to ensure your business gains valuable exposure in front of more than 1,500 qualified, engaged attendees. You won’t want to miss it!
REGISTER AND SAVE!
Join us and get ready to expand your knowledge. Register now with our priority rate of $699 through 22 January!
COSPAR 2018 takes place on COSPAR’s 60th anniversary, and the symposium consists of approximately 125 meetings covering various fields of COSPAR Scientific Commissions (SC) and Panels, including:
- The Earth’s Surface, Meteorology and Climate
- Satellite Dynamics
- Potentially Environmentally Detrimental Activities in Space etc.
At Smart Cities Week D.C., the Smart Cities Council will launch its third-annual North American Readiness Challenge, providing a tremendous opportunity for cities like yours to get hands-on help and valuable products and services to advance your smart cities initiatives.
Gain an edge in this year’s Challenge by attending a free workshop on October 2 that will help you prepare