In 2018, the UMGEOCON Program Committee once again intends to build a delivery of education which provides attendees with the opportunity to:
- Hear diverse cross-border viewpoints,
- Learn from national experts about topics seldom explored in state conferences, and
- Participate in hot topic, deep-dive tracks.
The anticipated primary areas of focus will include:
- Open Source Software,
- Open Data,
- Federal and International Geospatial Programs,
- Big Data,
- Emerging Technologies, and
- Professional Certifications.