- Jan 29, 2016
- Comments Off on Calendar
- 522189 Views
In 2018, the UMGEOCON Program Committee once again intends to build a delivery of education which provides attendees with the opportunity to:
- Hear diverse cross-border viewpoints,
- Learn from national experts about topics seldom explored in state conferences, and
- Participate in hot topic, deep-dive tracks.
The anticipated primary areas of focus will include:
- Open Source Software,
- Open Data,
- Federal and International Geospatial Programs,
- Big Data,
- Emerging Technologies, and
- Professional Certifications.
REGISTER AND SAVE!
Join us and get ready to expand your knowledge. Register now with our priority rate of $699 through 22 January!
COSPAR 2018 takes place on COSPAR’s 60th anniversary, and the symposium consists of approximately 125 meetings covering various fields of COSPAR Scientific Commissions (SC) and Panels, including:
- The Earth’s Surface, Meteorology and Climate
- Satellite Dynamics
- Potentially Environmentally Detrimental Activities in Space etc.