- Jan 29, 2016
- Comments Off on Calendar
- 565164 Views
22 – 23 May 2018
Business Design Centre, London UK
The geospatial event for everyone involved in the gathering, storing, processing and delivery of geospatial information. Incorporating an international trade exhibition, a cutting edge conference, associated meetings and a programme of live commercial workshops sessions.
Organised in collaboration with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES), The Survey Association (TSA), the Association for Geographic Information (AGI) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
For more information contact info@GeoBusinessShow.com or +44(0)1453 836363
LinkedIn: GEO Business
Twitter: @GEOBusinessShow #geobiz
In 2018, the UMGEOCON Program Committee once again intends to build a delivery of education which provides attendees with the opportunity to:
- Hear diverse cross-border viewpoints,
- Learn from national experts about topics seldom explored in state conferences, and
- Participate in hot topic, deep-dive tracks.
The anticipated primary areas of focus will include:
- Open Source Software,
- Open Data,
- Federal and International Geospatial Programs,
- Big Data,
- Emerging Technologies, and
- Professional Certifications.
REGISTER AND SAVE!
Join us and get ready to expand your knowledge. Register now with our priority rate of $699 through 22 January!
COSPAR 2018 takes place on COSPAR’s 60th anniversary, and the symposium consists of approximately 125 meetings covering various fields of COSPAR Scientific Commissions (SC) and Panels, including:
- The Earth’s Surface, Meteorology and Climate
- Satellite Dynamics
- Potentially Environmentally Detrimental Activities in Space etc.